The Passing Parade: Cheap Shots from a Drive By Mind

"...difficile est saturam non scribere. Nam quis iniquae tam patiens urbis, tam ferreus, ut teneat se..." "...it is hard not to write Satire. For who is so tolerant of the unjust City, so steeled, that he can restrain himself... Juvenal, The Satires (1.30-32) akakyakakyevich@gmail.com

Sunday, May 14, 2006

AN UPDATE: The Truth Laid Bear now has me at # 7887 on their ecosystem hit parade. That's right, # 7887. That loud hissing sound you hear in the background is the hydrogen leaking slowly out of my cyberego.
|
<

2 Comments:

  • At 2:45 AM, Blogger John F. Opie said…

    Hey, it could be worse.

    You could be me. :-)

    My blog is #23844 right now.

    Best regards, and don't do what I do!

    John

     
  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger Linda Fox said…

    I can relate - just when I start preening about how I've been steadily moving up, I find that the Bear has re-calibrated the system again, & I'm back at the bottom of the coal mine, scarce able to see daylight.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home