The Passing Parade: Cheap Shots from a Drive By Mind

"...difficile est saturam non scribere. Nam quis iniquae tam patiens urbis, tam ferreus, ut teneat se..." "...it is hard not to write Satire. For who is so tolerant of the unjust City, so steeled, that he can restrain himself... Juvenal, The Satires (1.30-32) akakyakakyevich@gmail.com

Saturday, April 15, 2006

EXCUSES, EXCUSES: I will grant you that blogging is always light here, but for the next week or so it will be even lighter than it usually is, if such a thing is possible. I am leaving our happy little burg and this egregious mold pit behind and am going on vacation. My original plan was to go to Cancun and get college girls drunk before doing unspeakable things to their left ears, but that plan fell through, and so I am off to Gettysburg, PA instead, there to see the battlefield and Eisenhower's home. I'm not sure what else there is to see in Gettysburg, but I am sure I will find out when I get there. So, everyone enjoy your Easter / Passover / Nondenominational Holiday of your choice, and I will see you again in about a week or so.
|
<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home