The Passing Parade: Cheap Shots from a Drive By Mind

"...difficile est saturam non scribere. Nam quis iniquae tam patiens urbis, tam ferreus, ut teneat se..." "...it is hard not to write Satire. For who is so tolerant of the unjust City, so steeled, that he can restrain himself... Juvenal, The Satires (1.30-32) akakyakakyevich@gmail.com

Thursday, May 11, 2006

KOSHER MOSHE BUFFALO, HIM HEAP BIG INJUN BRAVE: Yes, the American bison is now kosher, just in time for wandering tribes of Israelites on their way to the Promised Land of Miami Beach in recreational vehicles to hunt and eat along with their biblically approved manna and quail. Who brings the red wine, I wonder, and does red wine go with buffalo? In a totally unrelated vein, I have something to post, but at the moment I am too lazy to actually type the damn thing up and put it on the blog. Sloth has gotten the better of me today, I fear.
|
<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home