The Passing Parade: Cheap Shots from a Drive By Mind

"...difficile est saturam non scribere. Nam quis iniquae tam patiens urbis, tam ferreus, ut teneat se..." "...it is hard not to write Satire. For who is so tolerant of the unjust City, so steeled, that he can restrain himself... Juvenal, The Satires (1.30-32) akakyakakyevich@gmail.com

Saturday, October 08, 2005

URSINE OF THE THYMES: The Truth Laid Bear, before whose infinite wisdom we must all bow in reverence and awe, has raised me from a flappy bird to an adorable little rodent. I would like to thank all of the readers and linkers who've brought me up to the level of common vermin, and I will do my utmost to be deserving of the trust you have placed in me. To begin with, I will not raid your houses for cheese, if for no other reason than I dislike most cheeses in the first place. I will restrain myself, however, from pilfering your mozzarella, so that you may enjoy your pizza in peace and safety.
|
<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home