The Passing Parade: Cheap Shots from a Drive By Mind

"...difficile est saturam non scribere. Nam quis iniquae tam patiens urbis, tam ferreus, ut teneat se..." "...it is hard not to write Satire. For who is so tolerant of the unjust City, so steeled, that he can restrain himself... Juvenal, The Satires (1.30-32) akakyakakyevich@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 08, 2003

I did a Technorati search and found that Realmagga has linked to the Parade. So, I have linked to him and there he is on the blogroll, along with the pastrami and the side order of cole slaw. Go you and see how things are going down in the Caribberan or Carribean, I can never remember which is the correct spelling. Also kudos to Randy over at Beautiful Horizons--I'd never heard of Technorati before I saw him mention it at his site. Apropos nothing at all, the ceiling is falling down here.
|
<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home