The Passing Parade: Cheap Shots from a Drive By Mind

"...difficile est saturam non scribere. Nam quis iniquae tam patiens urbis, tam ferreus, ut teneat se..." "...it is hard not to write Satire. For who is so tolerant of the unjust City, so steeled, that he can restrain himself... Juvenal, The Satires (1.30-32) akakyakakyevich@gmail.com

Monday, June 26, 2023

Bemoaning my fate......again

You know, I am starting to wonder when the crazy ever stops around this place. I don't know when I became an ATM for panhandlers or when I became the go to person to explain the philosophical niceties of Peanuts or why Jesus chose to walk on the water instead of taking the train. I have never seen The Wire and so I cannot discuss the plotting of season two and no, for the umpteenth time, you cannot use my phone to call your girl friend's brother to find out what she's wearing to her cousin's birthday party. You can use my phone only when you have an emergency, which I define as you pumping blood out of an artery all over the new carpeting. The weekend is only a half hour or so away and time is slowing down so that I may fully enjoy every single second of stupid that the general public can generate before I can get out of this dump.

Labels: , , , , ,

|
<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home