The Passing Parade: Cheap Shots from a Drive By Mind

"...difficile est saturam non scribere. Nam quis iniquae tam patiens urbis, tam ferreus, ut teneat se..." "...it is hard not to write Satire. For who is so tolerant of the unjust City, so steeled, that he can restrain himself... Juvenal, The Satires (1.30-32) akakyakakyevich@gmail.com

Monday, May 24, 2021

Stating the obvious

 I should write more often. This prolonged lack of effort on my part is only succeeding in making me look lazy in comparison to the three toed sloth, which does not need an excuse to be slothful; a creature that empties its bowels once a month can be forgiven, I think, for not wanting to move around more than is absolutely necessary. So I must get back to the writing desk, although I really should start paying off that pile of bills I have stacked on the desk right now.  I'm not sure that writing checks counts, though.

Labels: , , , , ,

|
<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home