The Passing Parade: Cheap Shots from a Drive By Mind

"...difficile est saturam non scribere. Nam quis iniquae tam patiens urbis, tam ferreus, ut teneat se..." "...it is hard not to write Satire. For who is so tolerant of the unjust City, so steeled, that he can restrain himself... Juvenal, The Satires (1.30-32) akakyakakyevich@gmail.com

Saturday, March 03, 2007

OH, DEER: And now, courtesy of The Smallest Minority, which, I should point out for the easily confused, is not a site for vertically challenged African Americans, Hispanics, gays, or some combination of all of the above, comes a story so damn funny, I damn near pissed my pants the first time I read it. If you are in the mood to ruin a perfectly good pair of trousers, I suggest you head on over there and read the thing for yourself.

Labels: , ,

|
<

1 Comments:

  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger Editor said…

    thanks for linking that story on deer roping. the trickle down effect has been great.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home