The Passing Parade: Cheap Shots from a Drive By Mind

"...difficile est saturam non scribere. Nam quis iniquae tam patiens urbis, tam ferreus, ut teneat se..." "...it is hard not to write Satire. For who is so tolerant of the unjust City, so steeled, that he can restrain himself... Juvenal, The Satires (1.30-32) akakyakakyevich@gmail.com

Sunday, February 11, 2007





No, I am not getting rid of the photoblog; it's just that this template is starting to get a little monotonous and I figured everyone could use a break from the blue, so here's a shot of my mother's morning glories from last spring or summer or whenever it is that morning glories turn up.

Labels: , ,

|
<

3 Comments:

  • At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So? Where are they?

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger Akaky said…

    Oh fludge! Time to try again! Damn Blogger!

     
  • At 7:09 AM, Blogger miriam sawyer said…

    The new Blogger is trying to drive me out of my mind.

    I HATE IT!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home