The Passing Parade: Cheap Shots from a Drive By Mind

"...difficile est saturam non scribere. Nam quis iniquae tam patiens urbis, tam ferreus, ut teneat se..." "...it is hard not to write Satire. For who is so tolerant of the unjust City, so steeled, that he can restrain himself... Juvenal, The Satires (1.30-32) akakyakakyevich@gmail.com

Monday, December 19, 2005

And while I have your collective attention, you might want to check out From the Grandstand, who has a long and interesting post up about the execution of Tookie Williams; I was going to write something about it but the Grandstander hits of the points I wanted to make. You might also want to check out The Librarian Extraordinaire, who is in the process of moving her blog from one place to another; she is great and be glad you don't have to work where she works; That Broad at Cup of Love never has a problem telling anyone what she thinks about anything, and Infinitives Unsplit, by the Grace of God and by a Royal warrant for his arrest, no doubt, the Pedant-General of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, who will crush European prentension, moral equivalence, and bad grammar for your dining and dancing pleasure. I'm missing people here, I know, and I'm sorry, but this egregious mold pit closes in five minutes and I can't list everyone that I want to, so Kim readers, take a moment or two and go through the blogroll and take a look at what folks have up out there and have fun. And thanks again for stopping by and come back soon, I'm always glad for the company.
|
<

2 Comments:

  • At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Christmas to you, too, Akaky.
    ~Claudette

     
  • At 10:54 PM, Blogger That Broad said…

    Hey, thanks for mentioning me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home