The Passing Parade: Cheap Shots from a Drive By Mind

"...difficile est saturam non scribere. Nam quis iniquae tam patiens urbis, tam ferreus, ut teneat se..." "...it is hard not to write Satire. For who is so tolerant of the unjust City, so steeled, that he can restrain himself... Juvenal, The Satires (1.30-32) akakyakakyevich@gmail.com

Sunday, December 11, 2005

NEW BLOG: I hope that the Truth Laid Bear will forgive my doing this, but I have just created and linked myself to a new blog of my own creation; this smacks of trying to rig the TTLB system, I know, which is not my intention here. Akaky's Amateur Photo Hour is a photoblog; some of the pictures are mine, others are stuff I find along the way as I scour the Internet daily. I am not abandoning The Passing Parade; far from it, I am still having fun with it, although it is a lot of work, and my next post here will be my 500th since I started the parade back in 2003. I am just expanding my horizons a bit and hope you enjoy the ride as well. If it doesn't really work out, then I will delete the new blog and just go on as before, but as they say, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
|
<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home