The Passing Parade: Cheap Shots from a Drive By Mind

"...difficile est saturam non scribere. Nam quis iniquae tam patiens urbis, tam ferreus, ut teneat se..." "...it is hard not to write Satire. For who is so tolerant of the unjust City, so steeled, that he can restrain himself... Juvenal, The Satires (1.30-32) akakyakakyevich@gmail.com

Friday, December 30, 2005

AND NOW IT'S TIME FOR 2006: This egregious pit of assorted molds, mildews, and Christ only knows what else I've been breathing for all these years, will be closed for the next few days, so I don't think I'll be back until Monday, if I'm lucky, so a Happy and Prosperous New Year to you all. This also gives me a chance to think of something new, which I've been trying to do for the past week or so, but nothing is coming to me. I hate these dry spells. Remember to drink responsibly. No kidding, I mean that.
|
<

1 Comments:

  • At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy New Year, Akaky!
    Namaste.
    ~HDJ

     

Post a Comment

<< Home