The Passing Parade: Cheap Shots from a Drive By Mind

"...difficile est saturam non scribere. Nam quis iniquae tam patiens urbis, tam ferreus, ut teneat se..." "...it is hard not to write Satire. For who is so tolerant of the unjust City, so steeled, that he can restrain himself... Juvenal, The Satires (1.30-32) akakyakakyevich@gmail.com

Saturday, November 05, 2005

A WORD TO THE READERS: As some of you may have noticed, the following two posts are repeats, dug up out of the archives to give you something vaguely new to read. I apologize for the paucity of new posts, especially the long ones; I have a major work project going on that requires most of the spare time and all of the attention I would usually spend blogging, and I haven't had the time to really start something new, but I think the thing will end this week, God willing and the river don't rise, and there's a couple of ideas that I am mulling over on that I hope will produce something worth reading.
|
<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home