The Passing Parade: Cheap Shots from a Drive By Mind

"...difficile est saturam non scribere. Nam quis iniquae tam patiens urbis, tam ferreus, ut teneat se..." "...it is hard not to write Satire. For who is so tolerant of the unjust City, so steeled, that he can restrain himself... Juvenal, The Satires (1.30-32) akakyakakyevich@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

HOOTERS: You know, it occurs to me that if I spent as much time as Neil does talking about women's breasts then maybe more people would check out The Passing Parade. It certainly couldn't hurt, although I have a lot of conservative Catholics on my blogroll who would probably not enjoy my cheapening myself for readership. G.K. Chesterton never rolled in the muck in order to truckle to the coarsened masses and their debased literary tastes, although Graham Greene did, but then most of his heroes and heroines wound up dead or spiritually wounded and filled with guilt, so that doesn't really count, I suppose. I must think of a spiritually uplifting way of incorporating a prurient interest in pulchritudinous protuberances into this blog without alienating my other readers. I will give the matter some thought.
|
<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home