The Passing Parade: Cheap Shots from a Drive By Mind

"...difficile est saturam non scribere. Nam quis iniquae tam patiens urbis, tam ferreus, ut teneat se..." "...it is hard not to write Satire. For who is so tolerant of the unjust City, so steeled, that he can restrain himself... Juvenal, The Satires (1.30-32) akakyakakyevich@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING TOTALLY NOT THE SAME: Sometime today or tomorrow The Passing Parade will have its 10,000th visitor. If you subtract the 6,000 hits that are me checking to see how the most recent post looks; I really should proofread these things before I post them, it still means a good many folks showing up interested in something here, and for all of you Roberta Vasquez fans out there, no, I still do not have any pictures of Ms. Vasquez posted on this blog. Try someplace else. Try Google Images; they must have pictures of her there. They've got pictures of everything.

In any case, I'd like to thank everyone who's come by over the years to read what I've posted here and I will see what I can do to improve the essay production, although I don't think that's really possible. I wish I could write on a keyboard like a lot of people here in the blogosphere and just bat these puppies out, but I can't; it's #2 pencils and legal paper for me. Those, I fear, are the breaks of the blogging game.
|
<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home