The Passing Parade: Cheap Shots from a Drive By Mind

"...difficile est saturam non scribere. Nam quis iniquae tam patiens urbis, tam ferreus, ut teneat se..." "...it is hard not to write Satire. For who is so tolerant of the unjust City, so steeled, that he can restrain himself... Juvenal, The Satires (1.30-32) akakyakakyevich@gmail.com

Friday, August 26, 2005

PERPLEXED NEAR POUGHKEEPSIE: As ever, the Truth Laid Bear system has me a bit bamboozled. Only yesterday I was a flappy bird, happily ensconced between the 6,600's and the 6,900's, and content with my lot. Today I learn that I am a slithering reptile again, which I can live with if I have to, I suppose, but the Bear now says that I am now listed at 10,000 or so and the graph with my links has fallen faster than a drunk on a bobsled run. I concede that I may have fallen greatly in the estimation of my fellow bloggers; anything is possible, after all, when you point out that mountaineers are simply litterbugs looking for new places to trash; but to fall some 4,000 places in less than a day without the use of alcohol,dangerous drugs, or video of me doing something incredibly disgusting with Pamela Anderson seems more than a little odd. Has anyone else had this happen to them? A sudden drop, I mean, not the drugs or Pamela, although if you have video of yourself with Pamela by all means share it with the rest of the blogosphere. We're not prudes.
|
<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home