The Passing Parade: Cheap Shots from a Drive By Mind

"...difficile est saturam non scribere. Nam quis iniquae tam patiens urbis, tam ferreus, ut teneat se..." "...it is hard not to write Satire. For who is so tolerant of the unjust City, so steeled, that he can restrain himself... Juvenal, The Satires (1.30-32) akakyakakyevich@gmail.com

Thursday, July 24, 2008

NEW EXCUSES: No, I don't really have any excuses for the hiatus here. I could say that it's because of the weather or because of writer's block or because of the upcoming birthday, but it's not: I'm just being lazy. Sorry about that. I will try to get something new up here in a couple of days; I have something about half-written, but finishing the thing depends on a bunch of things, not least of which is me getting off my lazy ass and actually finishing it.

Labels: , ,

|
<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home