The Passing Parade: Cheap Shots from a Drive By Mind

"...difficile est saturam non scribere. Nam quis iniquae tam patiens urbis, tam ferreus, ut teneat se..." "...it is hard not to write Satire. For who is so tolerant of the unjust City, so steeled, that he can restrain himself... Juvenal, The Satires (1.30-32) akakyakakyevich@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

PROCRASTINATION IS MAKING ME WAIT: Yes, procrastination has reared its seductive head this week and I, salacious lout that I am, have fallen victim to her charms once again. I keep meaning to sit down and write something for the blog, if only to assuage the pangs of conscience my somewhat stunted work ethic sends out on a regular basis, but one thing after another keeps getting in the way and I don’t get around to it. Sometimes I don’t even have the excuse of something to do; I’m just too lazy to turn on the computer or pick up the pencil and start writing. I want to apologize to everyone for my extraordinary lack of willpower in the face of procrastination's sleazy temptations, and I promise to do better in the future. I will even join Procrastinators Anonymous as a constructive first step, just as soon as I get around to it.

Labels: , ,

|
<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home