The Passing Parade: Cheap Shots from a Drive By Mind

"...difficile est saturam non scribere. Nam quis iniquae tam patiens urbis, tam ferreus, ut teneat se..." "...it is hard not to write Satire. For who is so tolerant of the unjust City, so steeled, that he can restrain himself... Juvenal, The Satires (1.30-32) akakyakakyevich@gmail.com

Sunday, April 09, 2006

SLOTH, AND NOT THE THREE TOED KIND, EITHER: My apologies for not posting more, folks. I wish I had a good excuse for the lack of fresh material, something like I had to go to the dark and evil jungles of deepest, darkest Danbury, Connecticut, there to fight the fanatical vegan adherents of the secretive cult of YumYum, the Indomalaymicromelapolymilkofmagnesian goddess of punctuality and bicarbonate of soda, but the fact of the matter is I’ve been too damn lazy all week long to bother thinking of anything new to fill the empty blogspace staring us all in the face. It’s not like I don’t have ideas for new posts, but for the past week or so the idea of actually getting down to work and doing something with those ideas has been almost too awful to contemplate. One of these days, when I really don’t have any new ideas, I’m going to kick myself for being so lazy now, but I’ll worry about that when I get to it, I suppose.
|
<

2 Comments:

  • At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Its a real challenge, bloggers block, and for you to admit to this is a major step forward. This is why a photograph helps but that depends upon the purpose of your blog. Are you saying that not one thing happened during the last week that made you think ? Its that little mundane thing in your daily life that sparks a thousand ideas or that desperate DIY job that made you angry or ............what about the borrower who took out the most awful book this week and you wanted to say 'why on earth did you want to read that ?' Now, no more apologies, make it worth my while to log on during the coming week.

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger Welcome to Renetronic's World said…

    Good day, my fellow blogger, I'm a traditional conservative, and republican against my own Texan, George W. Bush. The reason is our current employment, education, and economy is getting stagnated or lowered every year. Anyhow, I support your intellectual blogging, and please check out my blog: Welcome to Renetronic's World. This is all, and thanks for your time and cooperation.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home