The Passing Parade: Cheap Shots from a Drive By Mind

"...difficile est saturam non scribere. Nam quis iniquae tam patiens urbis, tam ferreus, ut teneat se..." "...it is hard not to write Satire. For who is so tolerant of the unjust City, so steeled, that he can restrain himself... Juvenal, The Satires (1.30-32) akakyakakyevich@gmail.com

Sunday, March 20, 2005

THANKS: I'd like to thank Rachel at Tinkerty Tonk for her kind words and Conservator for linking to me. For those of you who are actually conservative librarians looking for a kindred spirit and are wondering what kind of freak show the Conservator has sent you to, let me tell you that I am more than willing to be serious in your comments section; I can be just as serious as the next guy, if I have to be, but The Passing Parade is dedicated to the longstanding Irish notion that the world is, at best, a bad joke played on us all by the Almighty on an off day and that the best we can do is go along with the joke for the time being. I hope you enjoy your stay here.
|
<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home