The Passing Parade: Cheap Shots from a Drive By Mind

"...difficile est saturam non scribere. Nam quis iniquae tam patiens urbis, tam ferreus, ut teneat se..." "...it is hard not to write Satire. For who is so tolerant of the unjust City, so steeled, that he can restrain himself... Juvenal, The Satires (1.30-32) akakyakakyevich@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

EMMATHEODD: Well, I didn't think she was very odd; in fact, I thought she was pretty cool, although I am sure she thought I was a middle-aged dork whose taste in popular music died in the 1970's with the arrival of Bruce Springsteen. In any case, she is the only online person I have ever met in real life and she has been doing the online thing for much longer than I have and is knowledgable in the ways of all things computerish and therefore I am adding her site, Caoine, to the blogroll. I am also sure when she gets a load of the rightwingers on the roll she will demand to be removed posthaste, so enjoy her site while it is still there.
|
<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home