The Passing Parade: Cheap Shots from a Drive By Mind

"...difficile est saturam non scribere. Nam quis iniquae tam patiens urbis, tam ferreus, ut teneat se..." "...it is hard not to write Satire. For who is so tolerant of the unjust City, so steeled, that he can restrain himself... Juvenal, The Satires (1.30-32) akakyakakyevich@gmail.com

Saturday, January 10, 2004

THE WEATHER: Right now it is as lousy as a beautiful day can be. The temperature is in the single digits and when I woke up this morning it was so cold outside that my runny nose froze over and the rhinoviruses had to put on skates to move around. Every year I tell myself that I will go to Aruba to live and every year I remain in New York to endure the barely endurable; I can't know why. A glutton for meteorological punishment, I guess.
|
<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home