The Passing Parade: Cheap Shots from a Drive By Mind

"...difficile est saturam non scribere. Nam quis iniquae tam patiens urbis, tam ferreus, ut teneat se..." "...it is hard not to write Satire. For who is so tolerant of the unjust City, so steeled, that he can restrain himself... Juvenal, The Satires (1.30-32) akakyakakyevich@gmail.com

Friday, June 03, 2011

Again, my apologies for the blogging drought, but the vacation came with assorted pulled muscles in my legs and in my groin [OUCH, DAMMIT!!!] and has finished off with prolonged pain in my knees and feet. As I've mentioned before, I find it next to impossible to write when I am only slightly uncomfortable; how much more impossible, if there are in fact degrees of impossibility--you would think not, that being impossible, like being unique, pregnant, or dead, is an absolute condition devoid of gradation; then it is for me to write when I am not slightly uncomfortable, but in more or less constant pain. I do, however, have something on the griddle and I will be posting the thing here just as soon as I finish it, which, as always, depends on how long the ibuprofen holds out. I trust that everyone is doing well today and that you and yours are in the very best of health.

Labels: , , ,

|
<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home