The Passing Parade: Cheap Shots from a Drive By Mind

"...difficile est saturam non scribere. Nam quis iniquae tam patiens urbis, tam ferreus, ut teneat se..." "...it is hard not to write Satire. For who is so tolerant of the unjust City, so steeled, that he can restrain himself... Juvenal, The Satires (1.30-32) akakyakakyevich@gmail.com

Friday, February 13, 2009

This guy (I am assuming that it's a guy, not that I would actually look down its underwear and check for myself) is sitting on the roof of my porch, whereas I am standing in my kitchen taking this picture of him/her. In any case, I have something on the griddle now and I will have something new for you folks to read in a couple of days. Until then, there's this bird. Enjoy yourselves.
Posted by Picasa

Labels: , , ,

|
<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home