The Passing Parade: Cheap Shots from a Drive By Mind

"...difficile est saturam non scribere. Nam quis iniquae tam patiens urbis, tam ferreus, ut teneat se..." "...it is hard not to write Satire. For who is so tolerant of the unjust City, so steeled, that he can restrain himself... Juvenal, The Satires (1.30-32) akakyakakyevich@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

MY APOLOGIES: I'm sorry for the lack of posts this past week, but my home is currently infested with foreigners and it is difficult to think whilst they eat me out of house and home at such a high decibel level that it is impossible for me to think. When they depart, which cannot be soon enough to suit me, I will have something new for everyone to take a gander at. Until then, I'm screwed.

Labels: , , ,

|
<

1 Comments:

  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Gardenbuzzy said…

    Well, Akaky, be comforted that this too shall pass. And when it's over, no doubt you will be a better man for the experience. You will certainly have many tales to tell on the blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home