The Passing Parade: Cheap Shots from a Drive By Mind

"...difficile est saturam non scribere. Nam quis iniquae tam patiens urbis, tam ferreus, ut teneat se..." "...it is hard not to write Satire. For who is so tolerant of the unjust City, so steeled, that he can restrain himself... Juvenal, The Satires (1.30-32) akakyakakyevich@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

AS YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED, there is a singular lack of links in the blogroll at the moment. I absolutely swear to you that this is not a collective dissing, just the end result of my monkeying around with html when I have absolutely no idea what in the hell I am doing, for which I am suffering the condign punishment. I promise that everyone will be back where they belong very, very shortly.

UPDATE: I think I've got everyone, but if there's a link that I've missed, please let me know and I will restore the link as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|
<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home