The Passing Parade: Cheap Shots from a Drive By Mind

"...difficile est saturam non scribere. Nam quis iniquae tam patiens urbis, tam ferreus, ut teneat se..." "...it is hard not to write Satire. For who is so tolerant of the unjust City, so steeled, that he can restrain himself... Juvenal, The Satires (1.30-32) akakyakakyevich@gmail.com

Monday, February 07, 2005

HOW DRY I AM: My apologies for the light blogging these past few days; I seem to have run into another dry patch. As you may know, these spells happen to me every so often, leaving me devoid of even the thinnest idea for an essay. I will try to come out of it as soon as possible, hopefully before I've pulled all of my hair out trying to come up with something to say. I've added, as I mentioned in the previous post, a number of new blogs to my blogroll so go over there and try them out.
|
<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home