The Passing Parade: Cheap Shots from a Drive By Mind

"...difficile est saturam non scribere. Nam quis iniquae tam patiens urbis, tam ferreus, ut teneat se..." "...it is hard not to write Satire. For who is so tolerant of the unjust City, so steeled, that he can restrain himself... Juvenal, The Satires (1.30-32) akakyakakyevich@gmail.com

Saturday, January 15, 2005

LOW CARB BLOGROLL: And I have added a whole bunch of new links to the blogroll, along with the pickle and French fries. These are sites that I have come upon in my travels throughout the blogosphere, some of which deal with my personal interests like Catholicism; others went on because I thought the blogs were amusing and thought that maybe you would like them too. Michelle Malkin and Belmont Club are here to show that I can deal with serious matters from my perch here on the right wing, whereas Randy at Beautiful Horizons is still wondering what he, a true blue no two ways about it New York blue state liberal (although I am sure he would dispute such a broadbrush categorization; he'd be right, of course, but compared with me that's what he is...of course, compared to me Presidet Bush is a dangerous lefty), is doing stuck here with the pitchfork brigade. I've also added Irish Elk, although I'm not certain why; he runs a serious Catholic blog there, but he's got the Wodehouse Society on his blogroll and any friend of Bertram Wooster is a friend of mine, dammit!
|
<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home