The Passing Parade: Cheap Shots from a Drive By Mind

"...difficile est saturam non scribere. Nam quis iniquae tam patiens urbis, tam ferreus, ut teneat se..." "...it is hard not to write Satire. For who is so tolerant of the unjust City, so steeled, that he can restrain himself... Juvenal, The Satires (1.30-32) akakyakakyevich@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

THANK YOU: As some of you may know, my father passed away exactly one week ago today. I'd like to take a moment from this blog's general snarkiness to thank all of you who have written or sent emails supporting my family and me during this very sad time. Your thoughtfulness and sympathy is greatly appreciated, more than you can possibly realize. Again, on behalf of my mother and brothers, thank you so much.
|
<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home